IN WHICH ARE LOGGED THE CONTENTS OF THE SCRAP PAPER BIN OF THE ROSE READING ROOM OF THE NEW YORK PUBLIC LIBRARY AT 42ND AND 5TH

Friday 9 October 2009

printout - NYPL catalogue output

search string:

Subject Manson, Charles, 1934-

full text:

New York Public Library \Veb Server 1 ISchw3nman

My Account My Profile

My Checked Out Items

My Holds My Saved Searches

My Lists Log Out

Search Start Over By Keyword By Author

By Title

By Journai Title By Subject

By Genre

By ISBN

By Call number Advanced search

New!

Quick Search

My Library

Recommend a Book

Comments

Help

Catalog FAQs My Account Help Search Tips Saved Searches Renewals Google Books What's Not in the Catalog?

Catalog results

New! Quick Search

Page 1 of1

LOG OUT I HELP

Record 2 of 16 Result: PIE,tyiOIJ~ Next

Pel111?J1lmtIiDk for th~ [!lQQIQ

Message

AVAILABLE CLOSED STACKS

https:llcatalog.nyp1.org!semch~S38?/d~fm;.sono/~C+Charles%2C+ 1934-/dmanson+charles... IOn 12009

Subject Manson, Charles, 1934-

Stephen A. Schwarzman Building System Sorted

Add to Saved Searches

Umit search to available items

Author SgDg~I'§,Ed.

Title The family; the story of Charles Manson's dune buggy attack battalion.

Imprint [New York] Avon £1972J

Location Call No.

$chwar.zmClnJ3,MUdiJ]g JFC 73-258~

(42nrl Street & 5th

Avenue) - Main Reading

Room

Status

Details

Edition [1st ed.}

Description 415 p. maps. 18 em.

Subject Manson, Charie'L1834-

ISBN 0525103007

Research JECJ3-2583 Call

Number

printout undated

No comments:

Post a Comment